Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Autumn is Upon Us


With Halloween past us, it is time to start accessorizing with less costume and more class.  Many holidays still lay ahead, from harvest themes to Christmas.  As we finish up autumn and slowly creep into winter, I am going to try and show more season appropriate hats.  This does not mean I don't wish for you, the read, to stop sending in your own pictures.  It just merely means that when I share a store with you it will be because they have autumn, winter, and/or holiday wear.  Today I share with you Miss Julia Rose.  When I look at the small hats from Miss Julia Rose I can actually feel the harvests and holidays that are coming.  What about you?







1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely! Thank you so much for the feature and your kind words....LOVE your blog! Hooray for tiny hats! :)

    ReplyDelete