Friday, October 28, 2011

Celebrate in Style


Perfectly Posh Props almost literally has a tiny hat for every occasion.  Don't believe me?  Go check out the shop, I'll wait. . . back?  Okay.  Like many of the nicer shops who focus on tiny head wear, Perfectly Posh Props specializes in photo props for children and babies.  The best part about tiny hats, though, is an adult can wear one meant for a child and it will still fit perfectly.  Am I right?  Anyway, here are a few more of their lovely hats that I just adore.


This is my favorite of the Halloween hats.

I find this appropriate, sine we will be celebrating one year of Tiny Hats Weekly soon.  Speaking of, have you entered the Big Birthday Giveaway yet?

A nice winter hat.

This one screams Christmas.


My favorite photo on the shop's site.


Great for a New Years Eve party.


My favorite hat from the store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment