Friday, September 2, 2011

With Halloween only TWO MONTHS away, the stores are already selling us candy and costumes.  Sure you could get your tiny hat for your costume from a traditional store.  Or you could go to a lingerie store.  Yes, this is going to be one of my rants.  The picture above from Yandy.com is suppose to be sexy, I guess. She looks sexy, but judging by the shirt she seems to be wearing she doesn't seem to be ready for sexy times.  And then we have the tiny hat.  Yandy suggests this hat for Valentine's Day.  Sorry if I find the skull and crossbones to be more Halloween than Valentine's.  Please tell me someone else feels this way?  It is a cute hat, though.

1 comment:

  1. I want that hat so badly! I'm a bit partial to skulls so I'd totally wear it on valentines say though :)

    ReplyDelete