Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shamelessly Glamorous

Who doesn't like Hello Kitty?


I have quite the treat for everyone today!  These hats are from Shameless Glamour, an Etsy shop whose home base in my old town, Seattle, Washington.  Maybe you heard of the Emerald City before? ;-)  The selection at Shameless Glamour is a nice blend of the cute fantasy and of the sophistication of a night on the town.

I just love the pattern on the fabric.

This hat looks just as sugary sweet at the candy on it!

Very understated and elegant.

I just imagine this with a matching bright pink Victorian dress.

I would also like to mention that we are well in the middle of convention season.  If you have picture of you and/or your friends (or even strangers) sporting tiny hats at a con, please send them in.  Your pictures just might make it on the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment